Londt Park Squash Club has always prided and identified itself as a family club where parents can bring their children to play (squash or otherwise) in a safe and friendly environment.
The following facilities are available:
– Ten glass back squash courts that compare favourably to any other courts in South Africa
– Hall with braai facilities, available for functions
– Fully licenced bar
– On-site Pro-Shop which provides various services to the club and members
– Electronic court control and access system and online booking facilities
– Ample off-street parking with security guards at night
– Secure play area for children (while parents are playing squash)
– Membership, leagues, tournaments, etc.
Some general information relative to the club for noting:
– Currently, the club has a membership base of 420 members – which makes it the largest club in Port Elizabeth and also ranks amongst the top clubs nationally
The club has a number of fully qualified and registered coaches available for all age groups
– The club currently makes its facilities available to 4 schools (Framesby, Westering, St Marks, Sunridge)
– Londt Park has the most winter league teams entered in the province out of all the clubs (24 men’s teams and 8 ladies teams for 2015)
– The club is often the preferred choice for local tournaments because of the facilities on offer
– On Saturday mornings a “pitch and play” is available for members and players from other clubs – players of all strengths are accommodated and it gives everyone an opportunity to play against new opponents at different levels
– Companies that want to get involved with squash as a form of team building and social interaction can be accommodated through a corporate league structure which the club is most willing to assist with.